Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gazing off the porch

Of course I'm not star gazing by myself my dogs here. Oh wait she just left, she scratched the door my dad didn't let her in. So she scratched my back to get me to let her in, how could I resist her cuteness? But now I sit here alone, with only the crickets near that I can only hear. Breathing in and out the fresh fall air. The moon is south and the stars I see are mostly every where. I see a greater than sign. I see a small kite. I see a lightning strike this late a night. I think I see a mustache or could it just be a squiggly line. I am playing connect the dots with limited lights. I feel quite at night. I just heard an airplane fly by. Like my heart swishing by. My dads walking inside. You might think I have ADD the answer is yes. That is why I like to star gaze I can skip from star to star with out being bored. I don't have to listen to any one only have to worry about my neighbors cat stopping by. I think I can see a planet but how would I know I'm no astronomer. All I know is Stars bring joy to my world, even though they just sit there they make me realize how neat our earth truthfully is. I do get sad when the sun comes up because all my stars sprint far away. I stare and wait for them to show again that day. It's really hard to tell you what I see, but maybe someday someone will ask me to show them what I see. My butts numb so that's all I gaze for tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. I love star gazing. It is the most calming peaceful thing to do. Just listening to the world around you. This world is simply amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete