Monday, October 13, 2014

Times fright and that's alright?

Running ru ru running
Trees lashing
Skin bleeding
Heart speeding
Lungs pumping
Hair whipping
People dying
I'm flying 
Far fa fa far away
Get ge ge get me outa here
The world is coming to a an end and I'm barely breathing 
Heart failing 
All a a all alone 
Dark da da dark 
I'm hiding now
And no this is not an apocalypse 
But the end of the world
Plates caving
Trees splitting 
Mountains crumbling 
Oceans bubbling
And a a and I'm here alone
Lost lo lo lost in time
With not a soul in sight
Collapsing 
Grasping dirt that's skidding 
I'm sinking 
I think I'm evaporating 
Slow sl sl slow but so fast
No one to save me
Revive me
Ignite me
It's ok though cause I'm not the only one dying 
We all are... I mean will


4 comments:

  1. We are all going to die eventually. Know this, and then live your life to the fullest. Don't be afraid to die, because we all die and why should we be afraid of that. We know its coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the time matter? We all die. Quality in the years, not quantity of them. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete