Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dear brother I'm sorry for your death

Death is an interpretation of loss.
In this case you lost life
Lost the only thing you really loved in life
I tried being there for you, but in reality no one could be there for you except her
You guys were my definition of love
Love I'd never had
Love that movies discontinued 
Your love story's worse then the notebook 
It lasted two years
Your love was long happy and sad all at the same time
You went over to her house every day
You cleaned there house top to bottom so her mom would like you, but her mom was using you
Knowing you guys can't and wouldn't last, she wanted it to end all along 
You called her mom Hitler 
Maybe cause she destroyed and happiness the could happen
You loved her so much 
You loved that she didn't wear makeup or try to calm her natural curly hair
You guys had a journal you passed back in forth cause you couldn't see each other anymore 
You had a mailbox hidden in the woods that you would leave notes for each other 
This was a hidden love, full of lies so it could keep beating
Beat the hell out of each other cause you could only me in secret 
Secret hand holds and hugs, no kisses cause that would cause her death 
You told me you didn't want her to want you more than she already does cause that would kill her and you cause she would be dead
This probably doesn't make sense
We had late night talks on how she gave you a letter that day and how she loved your last blog post, she always wrote in cursive 
You skipped classes just so you could be together 
Talk to each other or even smile at one another 
Cause to every one else you weren't lovers or friends anymore 
Then a before she went of to choir tour the night of Valentine's Day
You kissed her face you kissed her lips
Even though it was wrong you couldn't hold it back any longer
She left and she kissed her neighborhood boy
And your heart literally cracked in half 
I heard you cry ever night when I would almost knock on your door but my hand would drop I didn't know boys could cry
All this love could've been a lie or her death of not being able to love you
Yes brother I do feel for you
Ever sense you lost her you haven't been the same
Your a brave solider in a war zone that you can't stop
I watched as you gathered her gifts and notes and boxed them up and tapped it shut 
Hoping you could forget her soon
But I knew that couldn't happen cause this is a severe death
A wound that won't stay shut
Your on a mission now a mission that will show you a new life
I'm proud of you death is hard
I hope I don't suffer a hard death 
Love is death 


No comments:

Post a Comment