Sunday, November 9, 2014

Raised by WOLVES

Running barefoot long and far my feet grow old with one inch calluses 
Unleashed out of my cage
Free with glee 
No leash can stop me
I can smell the the trees sprouting
Really I can only see in the dark
High up on a ledge I sit
Howling at the moon
Making marks of this is my territory 
Hair blowing past me with some strays
White faced with rage
I jump into the sky 
Claws stretched ready to clench down
Gravity centers lost
I catch this prey that's under my nose
Show them it's time to die
Gnawing the pain I painted away 
Not everyone can rule the world
Now I hide cause my guilty pleasure won't stop raging out 
I was trained and unbehaved 
My pack took count on each of my preys 
I received very little of my effort
My coats thin but not dry 
My grudges are still there but not as gnarly 
I live for survival not necessarily life in general 

3 comments: