Friday, November 7, 2014

Tourist attraction

I rode on a tourist attraction 
It was fun but dumb cause I knew it wouldn't last
The ride was short, I had to get off cause the ride thought I couldn't handle what would happen next
I didn't look back not once or twice, not giving in to the thrill of kicking off another rider
But ride you said you wanted me but I couldn't pay the price
The ride could not control or change itself for me
It's bolted to the pavement and can't be moved its already been created 
But the ride will be ok cause other people will get back on 
The ride will keep on going how it always has amused and free
Addicted to a thrill I can't provide
I'll probably still remember the ride and want to get back on, but I can't because there are other people on the ride and that's why I left
But it's fine you go your way and I'll go mine


1 comment:

  1. I'll probably still remember the ride and want to get back on, but I can't because there are other people on the ride and that's why I left.

    This is so good. I may be taking this line differently, but I love it nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete