Sunday, September 21, 2014

Man I should be a comedian


They say kids laugh at least 300 times a day, adults only 15 times.
What does that say about this world today?
It say's we lose our laugh as time fly's by
I'm not a mean person I just have a funny perspective of life.
I'm just a joker who can't run out of cards
I laugh at the kid that sits in front of me
I laugh at my teachers and what silly things they teach
I argue just to laugh
I laugh at my imagination cause its weirder then
I laugh to make me fill great
I even laugh at my weird dance moves
I laugh at my own jokes even though they're probably not funny
My goal's to make everyone I talk to laugh at least twice a day
I laugh at the food I eat
hahaha
I laugh at my car
I laugh at the music I play cause I like oldies and 80's and indie
I still laugh at Scooby doo
I laugh at my girl and boy clothes
I laugh at my own face
I laugh at my love life oh wait hahaha
I laugh when I'm on date and that fact that I went on the date
I laugh during chick flicks when people cry
I laugh when I read
I laugh at the people across the street
I laugh at America... sorry
I laugh at boys
I laugh at work, how's that possible?
I laugh in stores
I laugh at Utah's bipolar weather
I laugh when I'm being weird, cause I laugh when others feel weird
Lets face it when am I not laughing.
haha I laugh at the beginning of texts and at the end haha
Laugh all day every day
Random but funny
o
k


b
y
e


h
a
h
a





8 comments:

  1. Just because you have an appreciation for scoobert-doo makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world needs more people like you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love laughing at Scooby Doo too! The chase scenes are the best! :) Have you ever heard the song from Mary Poppins, "I Love to Laugh" because I feel that could be a theme song or something. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good reference! Should have put the song with it (:

      Delete
  4. "I laugh at America... sorry"
    too good. at this point what's not to laugh at? :D

    ReplyDelete