Sunday, September 21, 2014

When the times right love will fight into your life





 Play forth song on playlist


We'll make a kite but it won't fly cause we probably lost the instructions knowing us..

It's ok though cause you'll still make me fly~

We will live in New York, just for enough time to eat dinner between tall buildings.

I'll give you a kiss every morning even if you have the flu or ride by on your unicycle.


Our love is gonna be a charade of cards not knowing each others next move.

Like when we go zip lining the old fashion way.


Or like when you go to war we wont see that coming from a hundred feet.

Don't worry we'll ride the motorcycle you've always wanted when you get back.


We'll put your granddads records on and wear old top hats.

We will go on Sunday drives like its the last cause I love you.

When we grow old we'll still laugh and that's how we know our love is still a constellation connecting all the dots.





Oh my gosh I wish I'd known you longer.
 

Now you are probably wondering why this is all black and white. Well that's because love is a bomb being held till it's dropped and then boom wonderful colors collide into your life.

2 comments: